
Life hasn't been easy on me since I was put behind the reception counter for the past month. I feel demoralised easily when shits happen but I will not chicken out on it. I might just break down into tears on my last day, looking and thinking back how much I have braved myself each and every minute I was behind that counter struggling with words and my limited knowledge I had to embrace the whole 8hrs shift doing my
JOB.
Not only do I meet all kinds of guests from all sorts of behaviour and culture, but I also meet all sorts of croocks and bastards with sick attitudes whom they call themselves my colleagues. Yet, they are worth my time knowing and meeting them in this path, this short period of time because they made me discover more about people, well specifically people from the working life, or much more specifically, people from the hotel line.
I PERSONALLY LOATHE ON THEM!
6 more days down the road. Afterwhich, I surrender!