<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/424107097033963856?origin\x3dhttp://eez-ann.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
railmall.

Danni let me watch Paranormal Activity on his MacBook while we were at Railmall's Coffeebean just now.. AND I FREAKED OUT!! I know, its not really a ghost kinda movie. But that kinda creep happens in reality (because I believe so), and it felt so real, like it can happen to anyone. Whether its based on a true story or not, it doesn't matter. I really did freaked out! Damn.

Work was smooth today. Thank god!! 2 more days to go and I'll be done. Aww how awesome can that be? :D and then its just gonna be me and whatever shits I wanna do then. I'll be living life without discipline for a few weeks and I'd get to do whatever I want.

I am happy I got to go Railmall again today after such a long time and that Elaine was nice enough to give us discounts. I miss that place, but I'm not sure if Danni and I are gonna go back there to work again. I miss those times Danni and I ALWAYS work on the same shifts and where all the lovey-dovey parts develop in us! Heeeheeee. Rindu!

Baby's going off to Malaysia tomorrow, so I'm gonna miss him for a few days. I hope he'd get internet connection there so we can chat or skype or something. Love you baby! Please take care and buy me a new Ripcurl wallet when you drop by Melacca! Heh. ♥



turning twenty years young.
& I'm AFIQ'S!

p/s: i'm tumblr-ing now!

links
♥Afiq! | ♥Farahh! | ♥Aini | ♥Pot | ♥Ahmad | ♥Chafeka | ♥Roxanne | ♥Kak Ema | ♥Nurul Fitri |

Ayeen Cuzzie | Amy | Adlina | Aisyah | Azmi Krazy | Azlifa | Bunnie | Diyanah | Eca | Efa | Erny | Eeqa | Ekin | Fir | Haeeza | Jenna | Shyda | Rupps HA | Nyna | Netha | Ira Hazirah | Irfan | Hidayu | Hazlan | Hasrul | Hazlin | Maan | Nani | Naddz | Jovin | Sharon | Awin | Ilahh | Fina | G-Man KGK | Tarmizie | Insyirah | Q | Qhas | Firdaus | Sabri | Zoul | Syukri | Shafu | Waney | Muhsan |

Photobucket MY MULTIPLY Photobucket

Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010