
I am depressed. I have a major financial problem now, till I get my next and last pay. I'm broke. I realised spending has always been a killer. And whats life living with only $600 a month? Hahs. I spend my money like it flows down from the tap, like the rich & famous, like as if I'm living with a sugga-daddy. Tsk.
I am just hoping so badly I'd get a place into poly, just so when the posting results are out, I can drag my mum out to shop for all the clothes in the world, my make-ups, accessories and everything else, all expenses paid by her! Haha. Afterwhich, I should find myself a job and stick with it so that I can use the money for sessions with friends, etc. (:
Looks like I can't have my delifrance lunch anymore after work till my next pay! Nothing saddens me more than not getting to have good food, always. Sighs.