<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/424107097033963856?origin\x3dhttp://eez-ann.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 15, 2010
goin bonkers

Last few days of work are always so dreadful. I can't believe work's getting more insane and the management's actually doing something much more insane than we ever thought they could actually come up with! What an idea! Oh God, please save my peeps behind those counters from the amount of headaches and vulgarities splurted out everytime when they have to close their shift, from today onwards!

I am broke. But then again, my desires go on and on. I want to own a pair of those Melbourne Shecon's Crocs and a pair of Brickenstock's! Yes, banyak cantik muke aku! Korang tengok je. Mesti dapat! Hahah.

Oh, and I just saw Azzah Fariha with Alif from Sleeq lepak-ing under my void deck. I didn't expect people like them to lepak especially under my void deck. But yeah, whatever. How I wish it was Taufik Batisah whom I saw instead with just his singlet on! Heheheheh. =p

OFF day tomorrow. :D



turning twenty years young.
& I'm AFIQ'S!

p/s: i'm tumblr-ing now!

links
♥Afiq! | ♥Farahh! | ♥Aini | ♥Pot | ♥Ahmad | ♥Chafeka | ♥Roxanne | ♥Kak Ema | ♥Nurul Fitri |

Ayeen Cuzzie | Amy | Adlina | Aisyah | Azmi Krazy | Azlifa | Bunnie | Diyanah | Eca | Efa | Erny | Eeqa | Ekin | Fir | Haeeza | Jenna | Shyda | Rupps HA | Nyna | Netha | Ira Hazirah | Irfan | Hidayu | Hazlan | Hasrul | Hazlin | Maan | Nani | Naddz | Jovin | Sharon | Awin | Ilahh | Fina | G-Man KGK | Tarmizie | Insyirah | Q | Qhas | Firdaus | Sabri | Zoul | Syukri | Shafu | Waney | Muhsan |

Photobucket MY MULTIPLY Photobucket

Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010