tak sure. not sure.

I think I have lost some weight because these few days I have been feeling super-duper hungry in the late evenings which tells me that I haven't been eating enough, so that also means that I am losing weight, riiigght? Haha. Well atleast that assumption makes me feel better!
I took MC today, just to sit home and do up my report but instead of focusing, I'd get tired and then start to open up Hayley's or Beyonce's videos on Youtube and get distracted! Anyways I'm freaking excited for Paramore which is in 2 weeks time because during that whole week, I wouldn't wanna care about work anymore. By then, I should be slacking and not giving a damn about Carlton Hotel. Thats how I want and I like it to be! I'm so done with them people. Every single one of them!
I feel so insecure / maybe worried / and sad? / or perhaps confused with my own emotions right now. I should take a shower and watch TV and get some rest.
Morning shift tomorrow. Oh WHAT THE HELL!