I've just submitted my application through JPAE and am hoping so much I get into one of the top three courses I chose from and one of the reasons why is because its at SP and that I can see my boyfriend there. Furthermore, our school's just gonna be opposite each other's. So that means I can give flying kisses to him across the other building. Hehe.. It doesn't matter if I get into the last two choices, but I'm kinda desperate for my first choice! Haha.
Here are my choices :-
Choice 1: [3 YRS] SP - Integrated Project & Events Management.Choice 2: [3 YRS] SP - Tourism & Resort ManagementChoice 3: [3 YRS] SP - Business AdministrationChoice 4: [3 YRS] NYP - Hospitality & Tourism ManagementChoice 5: [3 YRS] NP - International Supply Chain ManagementSo all the best to me and all my other friends who applied too! :D