<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/424107097033963856?origin\x3dhttp://eez-ann.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 11, 2010
the same.

Sometimes I feel like a loser because for all the feelings I had or am having at a certain period of time, all I can or will do to make myself feel better is to just cry! I cry at even the littlest things you could ever think of, I guess.

Anyways, Afiq and I settled for lunch at Seoul Gardens the other day. Then we watched Santau which was okaaayy laaa. We only had one and a half hour to fill oursevles as much as we could for lunch, because movie was starting. But all in all, I had fun!

As of today, I haven't had my sleep since I came home from my midnight shift this morning, till now. Thing is, I need to progress on my report and ppt presentation for my IAP! My mind and body's just not into work these days. Its so dreadful. Making my way to work now is like me insisting on drinking milk coz i hate it! I'm gonna apply my 4-days PH leave for Paramore's concert next month (omg! omg! omg!!) and that will be a good time-off from work for myself. Its like a long and much needed rest I've been anticipating all these while. Pathetic ey?

I have decided to do one thing on myself - that is, to colour my hair again! Then as soon as attachment ends, I shall put some highlights on it! & I wish to go for express manicure (as if my mum would allow me to anyways).. =p

Okay I'm hungry now, so I shall get some food for myself before I get back to my report and then shall turn in early for the day because there's work tomorrow! Urgghh!



turning twenty years young.
& I'm AFIQ'S!

p/s: i'm tumblr-ing now!

links
♥Afiq! | ♥Farahh! | ♥Aini | ♥Pot | ♥Ahmad | ♥Chafeka | ♥Roxanne | ♥Kak Ema | ♥Nurul Fitri |

Ayeen Cuzzie | Amy | Adlina | Aisyah | Azmi Krazy | Azlifa | Bunnie | Diyanah | Eca | Efa | Erny | Eeqa | Ekin | Fir | Haeeza | Jenna | Shyda | Rupps HA | Nyna | Netha | Ira Hazirah | Irfan | Hidayu | Hazlan | Hasrul | Hazlin | Maan | Nani | Naddz | Jovin | Sharon | Awin | Ilahh | Fina | G-Man KGK | Tarmizie | Insyirah | Q | Qhas | Firdaus | Sabri | Zoul | Syukri | Shafu | Waney | Muhsan |

Photobucket MY MULTIPLY Photobucket

Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010