Happy Belated 21st Month Dannizan!! ♥
oh, Afiq and I just celebrated our 21st month together by watching Tooth Fairy over at Vivo City. I enjoyed it very much and then we camwhored again after a long time and I got Afiq to open up his gift - an Agnes B laptop bag! Yaay! (: It was such a great and memorable evening spent with my dear boyfriend. But ofcoz, being a princess, I decided to head home early for I was working morning shift the next day and haven't had enough sleep. I'm forever sleepy like that! Hehee.
By the way, dad's home and daddy got me a gift, which is the pink Kate Spade bag that I badly wanted all these while. Mum got an exclusive Ripani handbag that dad bought from Dubai which costs hundreds too! Hee (: I'm sure abg's gonna get something soon too. I'm glad dad's home. It seems complete and happier like this.

Couldn't be any more happier.
Couldn't ask for more.. (: ♥