work is boring. and so is life.
Life's a mess. I don't prioritise what and who are more important and I get by each day by just rocking my boat, to wherever the river is floating me to. As boring as it sounds, sometimes I get tired of thinking how much I've changed, so I'd just tend to still make full use of the journey by trying to make each day a good one for myself. So far, I think I'm doing a-okay!
I can't wait to apply for poly because I badly wanna go to school. I'm praying I can get myself into one of the poly and then plans for the future shall run smoothly. Yar, like as if I've got alot of plans.. when quater of them aren't realistic! Hah. Doesn't matter.
& oh, work's like shit. nothing new.
n . o . t . h . i . n . g .