A day or two after my pay was in, I splurged almost $200 on this pair of Adidas Sleek because I couldn't resist it. It just arrived the day before I went to the shop to grab it. I'm happy and saitisfied! Finally, a new pair of shoe. & the day after that, I bought another shoe, this time a pair of heels from Charles & Keith. hee. =p

Most of the time, almost everyday, I'll sit and think about why do I have to go through internship which is taking so much of my time doing something I don't really like to do and then not getting to have the time to spend it with my loved ones. What if I have no other choice than to get into a Tourism / Hospitality course in poly and sit for another three years studying the course? Gosh. Hate it! Maybe I can already think of finding a stable full-time job, but then again, it sucks to work full time at this age and I don't want to just sit over my higher nitec cert and not upgrade myself. Hmmm.. so what shal I do?
I don't know why, but I'll end this post with our picture! Heee. :D