All I do is to go shopping. Never ending! *shakes head* but happy!
& I even insist on going to Delifrance for breakfast after work yesterday morning just for a tuna baguette! Expensive, but sedap oii! They even opened 30mins earlier just for me! (:
So as a conclusion as of today, these are the items I'm happy to have bought so far. 3 new Pierre Cardin's undies at $33, 2 new Helen headbands at $25, a Chipmunks face towel at $3.90 each (i bought another one for the bf. heheh), and a new Maybeline lipstick for work at $16 (when I actually was pretty much controlling myself from the tempt to buy a Dior's or Estee Lauder's!).

& this, my new Esprit slippers, just $20! Heh.

I also just bought a new blouse from Fox yesterday which cost me $50! So cute ah the blouse, thats why I don't care how expensive it cost and just happily paid for it. Feeling-feeling princess kaya ah! Or maybe I already am? heh. & I can open a flea selling my collection of headbands already. I even have a few I've never worn. Hahas. Mum's gonna kill me if I don't stop wasting my money on them. Well, a princess will always be a princess mummy! =p
Happy already, so now need to sleep.
Besok Tuesday! Gelare pah?