<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/424107097033963856?origin\x3dhttp://eez-ann.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 22, 2009
the ones

Work's been as usual, draining my energy out everyday and that I have been so selfish for I have not been spending enough time with boyfriend. As much as I wanted to compromise and prioritse, I figured I needed a friend more at that time. So I met up with my bestest best girlfriend yesterday who never fails to listen, understand me and feel how its like to be in my shoe! (:

Mira and I were so comfortable sharing about everything and anything, from under the sun till the moon and the stars were up! There were just so many things to catch up with, and I'm glad we finally had the time to meet. It was a last minute plan, so we didn't really had the other girls to join us. So that was it. Letting out how we felt about our work, how our personal life's been going on and just enjoying each other's company all over again! Much loved! ♥

On another brighter note, I've been picked and chosen to be up on the Carlton Club floor as of tomorrow onwards. So its just as good as new start all over again. As worried and nervous as I am right now, I'm still so honoured to be chosen and am excited to learn new things there! Like Zie said, "If you're good, you're good!". I can't exactly define the feeling I've been having today about this new arrangement made for me to be up there, because I'll definitely miss everyone at the lobby and reception and going for morning briefings, BUT I hope we'd still see each other as much as I want to.

And sayang, I'm sorry for neglecting you and not been meeting you. :(



turning twenty years young.
& I'm AFIQ'S!

p/s: i'm tumblr-ing now!

links
♥Afiq! | ♥Farahh! | ♥Aini | ♥Pot | ♥Ahmad | ♥Chafeka | ♥Roxanne | ♥Kak Ema | ♥Nurul Fitri |

Ayeen Cuzzie | Amy | Adlina | Aisyah | Azmi Krazy | Azlifa | Bunnie | Diyanah | Eca | Efa | Erny | Eeqa | Ekin | Fir | Haeeza | Jenna | Shyda | Rupps HA | Nyna | Netha | Ira Hazirah | Irfan | Hidayu | Hazlan | Hasrul | Hazlin | Maan | Nani | Naddz | Jovin | Sharon | Awin | Ilahh | Fina | G-Man KGK | Tarmizie | Insyirah | Q | Qhas | Firdaus | Sabri | Zoul | Syukri | Shafu | Waney | Muhsan |

Photobucket MY MULTIPLY Photobucket

Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010