I'm working midnight shift later on, and so is my dearest Danni. He's involved in some school event called the Escapade. Just met him for a while today before he went off to school. He is just so dear laa. I was hanging on to him - holding his hands, grabbing his
ass arms and hugging him the whole time just now because I couldn't help missing him so effing much! & I was so happy because he was just so so nice to me!
I have been watching videos on Youtube on how to tie a french twist bun in the easiest and neatest way possible for the past few days because I just need to get it right and look as pretty as I can be! I know I already am, but well.... Haha!
I hope tonight's gonna be fun working with the fun people and hopefully abang can fetch me with his new scrambler tomorrow morning! Yes, abang's got himself his cool dream bike and yes, my abang is cool like that! Hee. :D