been good..
So I'm already done with my three days of night shifts for this week, and am left with all the morning shifts till the weekends! I'm excited because I can get to meet my baby after work and perhaps catch a movie because it's been some time. (:
Work has been better because when I get to go for breakfast with them every morning after we knock off from our midnight shifts, I'd get to get involve in their conversation and get to know them better. There've been stories going around, but I guess the most important thing is to take care of yourself, especially your dignity. Nothing can ever change anything that has to do with it, except for yourself.
Work's just typical. Either you do your job well and be likeable by your friends, or suck at both. Noone's perfect and noone's trsustworkthy enough as much as you think they are. I just hope this 6 months of attachment will be a good one for me. Don't want any foofaraw(s)! ;)


Met Afiq for dinner finally! Miss this baby of mine so very much these days, especially when we're ALWAYS busy! & damn was he so handsome today with his new top! hehee.
i love you Afiq!