manager Elaine: Any request off for next week? I am doing the roster now. Thanks.
me: I am quiting by this week, sorry.
manager Elaine: As what raja told me, you must have at least one month notice for us to hire replacement otherwise they will hold your salary. You can talk to Raja if you want.
me: No. its okay, you guys can hold on to my pay till whenever you find a replacement, coz i really want to quit the job. I'll talk to Raja when i see him.
yes. i can't wait to quit. i don't mind them holding my next month's pay coz i'm getting my this month's pay this Saturday. by then, i should have quit. resignation letter done. now, left the counting down to the last day of work. & if Raja or Jegan or Elaine tries to persuade me not to quit, i'll just don't show up for work anymore starting from next week. waaahhh, attitude problem or what?? =p
i miss having fun. & nothing's fun without YOU!!